Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Nevermore, new album's finished

« Older   Newer »
Lilith
view post Posted on 27/4/2005, 10:48     +1   -1

Producer: New NEVERMORE Album Is Finally Finished - Apr. 26, 2005

British producer extraordinaire (and former SABBAT guitarist) Andy "Undie" Sneap has posted the following message on his official web site:

"I'm finally finished with NEVERMORE's new opus, 'This Godless Endeavour', exactly one month late, due to the great idea of shows in the middle of recording and it taking longer than expected....as I had expected. Haha! But we got there in the end. Warrel [Dane] still has vocals to do on 'Revelation (Mother Earth)' [OZZY OSBOURNE cover] for the bonus track. I called up Axel [Mackenrott] from MASTERPLAN/GAMMA RAY to play keys on this, and he's done an amazing job, just got the files a couple of days ago. [See photo of Sneap with NEVERMORE's Jeff Loomis and Steve Smyth at this location.]

"I've got two old acquaintances loitering round the studio at the moment, James Murphy [ex-TESTAMENT, DEATH, OBITUARY] and Martin Walkyier [ex-SKYCLAD, SABBAT] are currently finishing up THE CLAN DESTINED mini CD. James is mixing it in between collecting tracks for his DEATH tribute album over here in Europe.

"It's been good seeing Martin again after many years. We've always had a hate/hate relationship in the past so it's been nice to sit down, have a beer, clear the air and not be in a band together. [See photo of Sneap with James Murphy and Martin Walkyier at this location.]

"Don't expect a new SABBAT album just yet."

view post Posted on 27/4/2005, 11:15     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Mmmhhh, buono!
Ho amato moltissimo i Nevermore di dead heart in a dead world, poi mi è passata la "fissa"... Ora speriamo che quest'album mi faccia rinnamorare di questa ottima band

Web  Top
Lilith
view post Posted on 27/4/2005, 11:19     +1   -1

a me piacerebbe vederli dal vivo, loro non mi fanno impazzire peròlive non devono essere malvagi

view post Posted on 27/4/2005, 12:46     +1   -1

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Group:

Un grande gruppo....
Attendo anche io questo album...

view post Posted on 1/7/2005, 17:11     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Sembra che il nuovo album sia un capolavoro, almeno leggendo i primi commenti e le prime recensioni... Staremo a vedere, anzi a sentire...

Web  Top
4 replies since 27/4/2005, 10:48   67 views