Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Tony Iommi, nuovo album con Glen Hughes

« Older   Newer »
Lilith
view post Posted on 13/4/2005, 13:35     +1   -1

New IOMMI/HUGHES CD To Surface In June - Apr. 12, 2005

Sanctuary Records has reportedly set a June 28 release date for the new collaboration between BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH). Aided by drummer Kenny Aronoff (ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP), the duo have cut 13 tracks, all produced by Bob Marlette, who worked on Tony's first solo album ("Iommi") in 2000 and the BLACK SABBATH "Reunion" album in 1998, and whose recent productions with SEETHER and SHINEDOWN spent time in the U.S. Billboard charts.

Speaking to MelodicRock.com recently, Hughes said about the upcoming CD, "What we have here is one hell of a focused record. This is Iommi's best work. Riffs, songs…just blow-your-mind-type stuff. I told Tony it was his best work since BLACK SABBATH. It's one hell of a record….and when you here it you will know what I'm talking about. 'The DEP Sessions' was well received, we call that the appetizer for what's coming. The whole rock industry took a shine to us working together again. I'm going to do at least 80 shows solo this year and Tony and I will tour the world on this record. It's an album for me that will compete with VELVET REVOLVER and AUDIOSLAVE."

blabbermouth.net

"It's an album for me that will compete with VELVET REVOLVER and AUDIOSLAVE."
beh beh beh questa poi...che hughes e iommi debbano addirittura competere coi giovinastri...su su, un po' di autostima

view post Posted on 14/4/2005, 13:34     +1   -1

il black metal è brutodio e basta

Group:
Fan Club

ahahaha che progettino fresco

Edited by The Somberlain - 14/4/2005, 14:34

Lilith
view post Posted on 14/4/2005, 15:54     +1   -1

ehehhee sì proprio! però vabbeh dai, questo hard rock vecchia scuola ci può sempre stare

view post Posted on 14/4/2005, 17:17     +1   -1

il black metal è brutodio e basta

Group:
Fan Club

poi dopo che leggo:

"It's an album for me that will compete with VELVET REVOLVER and AUDIOSLAVE."

direi che le garanzie ci sono

Lilith
view post Posted on 27/4/2005, 11:03     +1   -1

TONY IOMMI: primi dettagli

Il nuovo disco solista di Tony Iommi, Fused, uscirà il 12 Luglio tramite Sanctuary Records.

Accanto a Iommi, ovviamente, ci sono Glenn Hughes ed il batterista Kenny Aronoff (ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP, THE ROLLING STONES, BOB DYLAN, ROD STEWART, ALICE COOPER, BOB SEGER, LYNYRD SKYNYRD, fra gli altri). Il trio sarà anche in tour quest'anno per la promozione di Fused.

Ecco la tracklist del disco:

01. Dopamine
02. Wasted Again
03. Saviour Of The Real
04. Resolution Song
05. Grace
06. Deep Inside A Shell
07. What You're Living For
08. Face Your Fear
09. The Spell
10. I Go Insane

Fonti: Blabbermouth.net, www.hpm.it