Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Mike Patton is a Musician not a model or a Hollywood star, Are you interested in his music or in his face?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 09:51     +1   -1

Lord Of Terror

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Tinou1969 @ 26/3/2009, 23:45)
And building up/joining a Patton's fan group !!

...why don't you join our fan club?

Web  Top
Tinou1969
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 11:44     +1   -1

Naaaaaa, I'm not the only one !!! I really doubt being the only woman (I'm nearly 40... "girl" is not for me anymore ) who thinks this way !!

I didn't mean that, I was just saying that I've known plenty of girls who do act that way and I'd have liked it better to to know more women like you, instead.

And it's perfect, 'cause it proves that you've got good taste (hmm, just kidding here of course ! :P :woot:).

Ho, by the way, would someone know anything about a re-unite tour of Faith No More and only in Europe ? I've heard/read that and I'm desprately looking for information/a confirmation ! I just CANNOT miss that, if it's true - even though I do not beleive in good old Santa Claws anymore... I'd even go in England or Italy, Belgium to see them.

Have a great day ! :ro: Chris

view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 11:50     +1   -1

Lord Of Terror

Group:
Administrator

...take a look here

Tour

Web  Top
Tinou1969
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 11:51     +1   -1

Hi Fantomas !

CITAZIONE (Tinou1969 @ 26/3/2009, 23:45)And building up/joining a Patton's fan group !!

...why don't you join our fan club?

By a group, I meant a music group, with me singing (that's my drug in life music and singing - and sometimes drinking, but shuuuuush ! ^_^), but that's an excellent idea :ohoh: ! How can I do that, HO mighty lord of terror ?

Chris :ro:

view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 11:58     +1   -1

Lord Of Terror

Group:
Administrator

there's a form to fill...
we'll translate it in these days and then I'll link you
our Fan Club is "Delìrivm Fantômas Italian Fan Club", but it's not only about Fantômas
...to start, would you like to "itroduce yourself" here
Bioz
just open a new topic and write something about yourself

if you have some Patton addict friends, tell them to take a look at our forum...

Web  Top
Tinou1969
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 12:04     +1   -1

Fantomas, Thanks a million !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to break my piggy !!! :rip1:

Edited by Tinou1969 - 27/3/2009, 14:18

Theramus
view post Posted on 25/4/2012, 20:54     +1   -1

QUOTE (yumiho @ 13/7/2008, 14:05) 
I wonder if Trevor Dunn has ever been the object of that kind of female 'vampirism'. Personally, I can't see what the fuss about Patton is all about. I am talking about his looks not about his music, which ultimately is what really matters. Another few years, his good looks will fade and only the real fans will stay.......I bet Patton will be relieved then. :lol:

:lol: Dunn has his own tiny horde of female admirers/swooners. I should know. I'm one of them :asd:

Hard head
view post Posted on 28/1/2016, 03:19     +1   -1

Trevor is protective of Patton that's all this comes down to. There's no jealousy. He's seen mike go through the worse shit and he would never wish that on anyone. Trevor and Mike are about as close as you can get. Both guys hate the bitches. If, like me you've accidentally walked into the wrong room before a fantomas show then you'll know. It's their private business. Dunn has his reasons for defending Patton and hating those bitch sluts. Trevor is content in himself because he knows what's up. Those bitches can't touch Mike. Trevor must be so amused how they throw themselves at him. If only they knew the truth. Let's just say Trevors a pretty loyal Bf. Maybe some day. That door will open. Xxroadcrew, fantomas 2002.

37 replies since 13/7/2008, 11:37   6769 views