« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/10/2004, 13:50     +1   -1

il black metal è brutodio e basta

Group:
Fan Club

CITAZIONE

Gorefest - reunited & 3 songs already recorded  20.10.2004

From the official website of the Dutch band:

"There where a lot of rumours going on lately but now its official the guys are back together again. After 6 and a half years they are jamming together again. "After a few minutes we stood there all with a big smile on our face like "fucking hell we rocked" it felt great playing together again."
They have rehearsed a few times now the first day they played a few old songs but the second day they already started to write new songs! Three songs are already recorded and the guys are listening to them at home and playing around with them. Jan Chris said that at least one of the new songs is faster than everything they ever did. He insures us that the next record will be a hard and dark album, and he means very hard!
When we will see this new album.... well no hurries. In October they are going into the studio again to record some more but they don't follow deadlines anymore. They do it when they want to and don't want to feel that pressure anymore".

http://www.gorefest.nl/

dai è una bella news!
i mitici GOREFEST... che io idolatravo per ERASE (mastondontico), ma che quelli della PERKELE band mi hanno fatto tornare in mente per la loro versione rock orientee che a suo tempo avevao schifato.

anche i SOMBERLAIN sbagliano... forse...

view post Posted on 20/10/2004, 14:51     +1   -1

Poffàre

Group:
Fan Club

GRANDISSIMI!!!

anche se Chapter13 non mi è piaciuto molto, ERASE e SOUL SURVIVOR sono dei capolavori

(anche i SOMBERLAIN sbagliano...sì )

Web  Top
Chaos Is Me
view post Posted on 20/10/2004, 15:21     +1   -1

non conosco, mi rifarò

StonedWizard
view post Posted on 20/10/2004, 15:52     +1   -1

quoto,dei grandissimi!!!

view post Posted on 20/10/2004, 18:34     +1   -1

Group:
Fan Club

io penso di rifarmi delle mancanze cercando il prima possibile sia SOUL SURVIVOR che CHAPER 13... per stasera mi dedico ad ERASE.

sn contento che tornino, è proprio una bella notizia.

view post Posted on 12/11/2004, 14:29     +1   -1

Group:
Fan Club

proprio ultimamente sn riuscito ad avere entrambi i dischi recenti che mi mncavano dei GOREFEST in versione seventy e devo dire che viaggiano davvero bene.

Quasi quasi spero che il prossimo album del ritorno possa essere una rockeggiata sporca e fottuta

5 replies since 20/10/2004, 13:50   60 views