Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Black Engine, Zu + Eraldo Bernocchi

« Older   Newer »
Lazarus Gordon
view post Posted on 10/6/2006, 12:32 by: Lazarus Gordon     +1   -1

Bernocchi è un musicista cool del panorama ital-americano-mondiale forse....

e dico forse perchè non so proprio chi cazzo sia... so solo che si chiama Eraldo, mi pare...
quindi le mie sono supposizioni....(e adesso non ho balle di andare a vedere chi è... sono scazzato)

l'unica cosa certa è che il disco uscirà a fine anno... ascolta "i hate clowns" sul sito myspace, a me piace molto...
Quindi ZU + Bernocchi = "Black Engine" (gruppo/progetto)

eraldo sta qua:
http://www.myspace.com/eraldobernocchi
Electronica / Experimental / Dub

Guitar player, producer and electronic musician. I've got more than 20 years of musical career and 75 full lenght albums spanning many different audio and visual projects with artists and musicians from all over the world. Some of my partners and collaborators are Bill Laswell, Mick Harris, Toshinori Kondo, Thomas Fehlmann, DJ Disk and Harold Budd. I scored various soundtracks, just to mention a few "Nirvana" and "Denti" of the Oscar Prize winner Gabriele Salvatores. Among my remixes I count Almamegretta, Prince Paul/Jungle Brothers, WordSound, Robert Miles, AFA, Prozac+, The Maldoror Project and many others ranging from dub to metal and drum and bass. I'm currently planning a new album with Harold Budd, recording as Black Engine, a new project with ZU. As well a new Ashes album featuring Bill Laswell and Raiz is now in stores on Edel Italy.

And...yes. I love to play live. Improvising with a band or blasting a live electronic set it doesn't make a real difference, I just love it.

36 replies since 10/6/2006, 07:31   432 views