Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

MONDO CANE COMMENTS, ...would you like some candies...?

« Older   Newer »
uovo mascherato
view post Posted on 10/10/2010, 11:15     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (anth0ni0 @ 10/10/2010, 05:45)
first i want to say thank you so much for the time & effort of posting the Mondo Cane lyrics in both Italian and English. the Italian helps me to sing along and the English lets me know what i'm singing..

second, i was confused to see lyrics for 22 songs, since my CD only has 11 tracks on it.. but then a little web searching and i found the live concert in Amsterdam with all 22 songs, and more importantly now i've gotten to SEE the performance too!!!

none of this would have been possible if not for your forum. thank you again, i'm very happy to have joined and will definitely be back.

We're glad you liked the translations and happy to know that we've been both useful to you and helpful for your singing! :P
By the way, where are you from? If you got any chance to see Mondo Cane (or most of Patton's projects) live, I really reccomend you doing so, I am quite sure you will not regret it.
For what it concerns the 22 songs, the other 11 are probably going to be released on another cd in future, hopefully soon. Also, did you know Patton before? Do you like/know his other bands/projects?

For all of you, don't be shy to share with us your experiences, we'd like very much to read them and tell you ours! If you're new to the forum, you can introduce yourself here, while if you want to talk about your experiences of live gigs, you're more than welcome to use this topic.

wbees
view post Posted on 6/12/2012, 05:44     +2   +1   -1

Thanks for the transcriptions and translation, it's much appreciated.

view post Posted on 6/12/2012, 08:42     +1   -1

All other (relevant) major authority figures

Group:
Moderatore globale

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment!

32 replies since 6/6/2007, 00:19   931 views