Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Mike Patton is a Musician not a model or a Hollywood star, Are you interested in his music or in his face?

« Older   Newer »
silviuzz
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 14:04     +1   -1

QUOTE (Shayenne @ 14/7/2008, 00:24)
Mind you, I'm one of his biggest fans too, and love his music, and of course he is human as we all are, we all have our bad days, as Patton also, and it wouldn't let me think less of them, he does seem very sweet and sincere and I do enjoy what he has to say, he's a very intelligent man, with a great sense of humor, that's for sure.

:inchin:

it's a kind of natural law: you start by stating how smashing patton is and you end up talking about how much cute smart talented hot Trevor is...
maybe patton should be the jealus one... :farmer:

Edited by silviuzz - 8/8/2008, 19:32

Shayenne
view post Posted on 9/8/2008, 00:32     +1   -1

I didn't mention how cute and hot Trevor was... where was that? though, it's not a bad thing if someone does mention it.

VTEC375
view post Posted on 12/8/2008, 02:43     +1   -1

oops sorry. its Jay from myspace. Sent out that dvd today.
And Ill chime in on this topic. Im straight as an arrow, but i can understand people attraction w mike. Hes a good looking guy. But hell he could look like jim martin, that still doesnt change what comes from his heart and mind, let alond his voice. Hes an icon in every aspect, as humble as he may be, thats got to be something he accepts. Even if not publicly, im sure he knows how much people, his fans, love every aspect of him. His music has been an important part of my life and thats what i love. If girls or guys find him attractive, they like his music as well. I dont know anyone who knows him and his music and doesnt love EVERYTHING about him. There are a lot of musicians that have shit music, and people find that person attractive. Mikes not one of those. People love HIM. And it always, at least it seems to me, that it starts with his music.
Anyway, my two cents. Hope i didnt ruffle anyones feathers! And thanks for hosting this site...love it!
Jay (vtec375)

yumiho
view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 10:07     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
:inchin:

it's a kind of natural law: you start by stating how smashing patton is and you end up talking about how much cute smart talented hot Trevor is...
maybe patton should be the jealus one... :farmer:

:ohoh: true true true

Edited by MrBungle82 - 14/8/2008, 12:15

view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 11:16     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Ehhh these girls crazy for Trevor :D

Web  Top
Shayenne
view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 11:46     +1   -1

Awww, c'mon now, if you were a girl, wouldn't you be?? ;)

view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 12:22     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

maybe :D

But my true love, if I was a girl, would be Buzzo... he is a George Clooney clone :sisi:

Web  Top
+BLIZZARD+
view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 13:03     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (MrBungle82 @ 14/8/2008, 13:22)
maybe :D

But my true love, if I was a girl, would be Buzzo... he is a George Clooney clone :sisi:

AUHSAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHUSHU

Shayenne
view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 23:37     +1   -1

OoOo.... actually that's not a bad choice.. lol @ him being a George Clooney clone!

Shaunne
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 22:42     +1   -1

"Mike Patton is a Musician not a model or a Hollywood star"

i didnt know he was a musician..... :blink:

Tinou1969
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 22:21     +1   -1

Hmm, hi there, I reeeally like this topic ! ;-)) Very funny! And yes Mike Patton is a musician : a voice is an "organic" music instrument, it is just depending on how you use it ! And as far as this discussion has turned so far, and as a woman, yes MP is a hansome guy, but who cares ! :nono: He is mostly a fucking great vocalist !! What he does with his voice just amazes me ! And if I ever get a chance to meet him, I'm not going to ask him to marry me, but how does he work, how he can tear his throat out, screaming his head out and then, sing like in "Easy"... I'm just so jealous about his voice, dammit ! :rido: You always have "bimbo" girls wanting to fuck with the singer, hey that's the way it goes...

view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 22:36     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Welcome Tinou!

Web  Top
uovo mascherato
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 22:44     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Tinou1969 @ 26/3/2009, 21:21)
and as a woman, yes MP is a hansome guy, but who cares ! He is mostly a fucking great vocalist !! What he does with his voice just amazes me !

Ah, if only all the girls I know thought that, this world would probably be so much better! I really disrespect people who follow a band just because one of the members looks good, i mean, as a man I like to see a video of Rihanna..without sound, though!!

CITAZIONE
And if I ever get a chance to meet him, I'm not going to ask him to marry me, but how does he work, how he can tear his throat out, screaming his head out and then, sing like in "Easy"... ..

Sure? ^_^

Tinou1969
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 23:45     +1   -1

Thanks alot for welcoming me MrBungle82, that's cute ! ^_^

CITAZIONE (Tinou1969 @ 26/3/2009, 21:21)and as a woman, yes MP is a hansome guy, but who cares ! He is mostly a fucking great vocalist !! What he does with his voice just amazes me !

Ah, if only all the girls I know thought that, this world would probably be so much better! I really disrespect people who follow a band just because one of the members looks good, i mean, as a man I like to see a video of Rihanna..without sound, though!!

Naaaaaa, I'm not the only one !!! I really doubt being the only woman (I'm nearly 40... "girl" is not for me anymore :rido: ) who thinks this way !!

CITAZIONEAnd if I ever get a chance to meet him, I'm not going to ask him to marry me, but how does he work, how he can tear his throat out, screaming his head out and then, sing like in "Easy"... ..

Sure?

Ho yes, it really is my dream !! And building up/joining a Patton's fan group !! But fu**, it's hard to do !! The breathing part in "Point & Click" is no problem for me but "God hates a Coward" or even "Ugly in the morning" is just to hard to do for me... Not enough testosterone I suppose ! :rip1: :rido: :P

uovo mascherato
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 00:22     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Tinou1969 @ 26/3/2009, 22:45)
Naaaaaa, I'm not the only one !!! I really doubt being the only woman (I'm nearly 40... "girl" is not for me anymore :rido: ) who thinks this way !!

I didn't mean that, I was just saying that I've known plenty of girls who do act that way and I'd have liked it better to to know more women like you, instead.

37 replies since 13/7/2008, 11:37   6769 views