Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Trevor Dunn, Trio Convulsant & much more...

« Older   Newer »
Alzuras Dronog
view post Posted on 8/1/2007, 22:15     +1   -1

sì perchè è uguale a me

yumiho
view post Posted on 8/1/2007, 22:40     +1   -1

CHI sarebbe uguale a te? che vorrdi'?

Diavolo Grigio
view post Posted on 8/1/2007, 22:42     +1   -1

vi annuncio ufficilamente che ho in programma di ingrassare, diventare il sosia di Trevor e conquistare tutti i vostri giovani cuori.
:D

(non scherzo)

yumiho
view post Posted on 8/1/2007, 23:14     +1   -1

spiegami questa: cioe' ingrassare in che senso?

Alzuras Dronog
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 01:30     +1   -1

slapman
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 02:46     +1   -1

Che razza di figo!! :P

yumiho
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 11:12     +1   -1

Giu' le mani Slapman, Trevor e' MIOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L'ho visto prima io. e' tutto mio
OH!

slapman
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 11:37     +1   -1

Dai...il mio è solo amore platonico! :D

yumiho
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 12:01     +1   -1

Piuttosto hai votato per lui al sondaggio? Tutti a dire quanto e' bello Trevor e poi nessuno lo vota! :sediata:
Insomma lo facciamo vincere o no?
:corna: :cheers:

slapman
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 12:37     +1   -1

Certamente che l' ho votato! Ecchecacchio!! :P

Alzuras Dronog
view post Posted on 13/5/2007, 22:23     +1   -1

Trevor Dunn's Schemes of Omission

che sia un progetto/disco nuovo?

http://trevordunn.net/Live/trdlive.html

Live Nov 15: Trevor Dunn's Schemes of Omission @ The Stone, NYC
10pm, 10 bucks

Alzuras Dronog
view post Posted on 19/5/2007, 17:36     +1   -1

NOTES ON MUSIC
http://www.myspace.com/convulsivebeauty

Here are some fun-filled facts about the four "songs" I have up on MySpace:

1."Specter Of Serling" is a track from my 2nd trio-convulsant CD on Ipecac Recordings entitled "Sister Phantom Owl Fish". The official name of the band is Trevor Dunn's trio-convulsant. The lower-case letters and the hyphen are essential. I'm really into hyphens. That's Ches Smith on drums and Mary Halvorson on guitar. They both play a lot of music all of the time so you should check them out. This song is dedicated to one of my first heros, the morally righteous, workaholic, WWII Vet, Rod Serling. He smoked a lot and died young from lung cancer. Some people call this music "jazz" but I don't.

2. "4:50" is from the CD "Baltimore" which is a live recording of my duo with harpist Shelley Burgon. The title is taken from the length of the piece, which is entirely improvised. This is on Chris Speed's new label Skirl Records. Belive it or not, I will sell you this record. All you have to do is send me, like $15.00 US dollars and some postage, say 2 bucks, and I'll personally send you a copy. I have a PO Box in Brooklyn and I won't rip you off: 358 7th Ave PMB#155 Brooklyn NY 11215. Lot's of people send me checks or money orders and I try to respond quickly. If you're in NYC you can stop by Downtown Music Gallery on Bowery Street and buy one there.

3. Peter Bolte is a young film maker from Baltimore who I've worked with for a few years now. "Interns" is from his film entitled "V.O" The film is unreleased as is the music. It's possible you will never see the film or hear the entire score. This cue is a scene with some jerk at a bar being a jerk and a creep to boot.

4. "End Credits" is from the same film. Peter asked me to write a Morricone style piece and this was the result. Aside from the ride cymbal and snare drum which where played by Kenny Wollesen, I played all the instruments and recorded it in my apartment with a Roland VS-1824. I kind of like this piece even though I think the style is not totally appropriate for the film. I think both Peter and I have become better at what we do in the last few years and I am currently finishing up work on his latest film "Dandelion Man". I've also abandoned my ghetto recording set-up for Logic, a lap top, a couple of Neumann mics and an Avalon pre-amp/compressor.
I played my Guild Starfire bass on this track and a Les Paul guitar for those lines which are totally not meant for a Les Paul. The tympani and strings were played on a keyboard.
Thanks for listening!

Alzuras Dronog
view post Posted on 27/5/2007, 01:46     +1   -1

e 2 video nuovi:

Clifton Hyde & Trevor Dunn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yCRttsvdI

Schott/Dunn/Goldberg 1996: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPX6WFRmbI4

Edited by laz . g - 27/5/2007, 03:08

silviuzz
view post Posted on 30/5/2007, 20:53     +1   -1

Foto di Trevor del concerto di Milano 25/5/07 con broken arm trio

Attached Image: trevor_dunn02_milano2007.jpg