Cattivo come adesso...Mike Patton's forum

Duane Denison, la mente dei Tomahawk... con una carriera incredibile alle spalle

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 23:17     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Seba. @ 14/7/2009, 23:33)
peraltro dice che i Jesus Lizard erano già stati invitati all' Atp di Dicembre curatoda Mike e i Melvins, ma non se la sono sentita per il poco a disposizione per organizzare la reunion...

cazzo, mi sarei fatto ammazzare lì.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 23:57     +1   -1

fenomenologo da quattro soldi

Group:
Fan Club

Ma si dai si recupera fra 2 mesi.

L' hai letto questo? :D

CITAZIONE
Let's see, Patton. We're in England on a Tomahawk tour in Manchester I think. We're back stage, and it's a pretty nice set up for a band like us. We have beer, liquor, wine, water, juice, soft drinks and snacks. It's a pretty good-looking spread, but there's no coffee. Patton drinks like 10 cups of coffee a day and he's like, "There's no coffee! I need some coffee!" So, the local stage guy comes back with a thing for boiling water and a jar of instant coffee crystals. Patton looks at it and goes, "You can't rule the world with instant coffee!" He takes the jar of crystals and throws it and smashes this giant glass case, then leaves the room. So there's broken glass everywhere, and actually the guy left before he smashed it so he didn't see him do it. Then he (stage guy) comes running back in and says, "What happened?" I say, "Man these fans came in and they were trying to get at Patton, and we told them they couldn't. We had to throw them out and one of them kicked it on the way out." That's where we left it, and they believed me.

CITAZIONE
Better [story] actually with David Yow. It used to be, if you went from one country to another in Europe--like now it's pretty easy, they just kind of wave you through--but there was a time when you had to get out and go through customs, fill out forms, they'd look at you, and you had to bring your passport. Now they're really not so strict, it's kind of weird. So, we were going into Germany where they're very fastidious and very strict, at least they were then. Their uniforms were crisp and neat and their hair was just right. David Yow was so loaded from the night before, that we could not get him up. We could not get him out of his bunk. We could not get him to open his eyes and stand up. So we took a drum rug, like a rug for putting drums on to keep them from skidding around, and we wrapped him in the rug and carried him through customs and set him upright, but his eyes weren't open. They're looking at him and they were like, "what is this? Is he sick?" And we're like, "No. No, he's just tired." and they're like, "Is he alive?" and we're like, "Yeah, look," and I had to take my glasses off and hold them under his nose to show that he was breathing.

view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 00:04     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

No, questo cazzo di esame (che ho domani) mi sta uccidendo e qualsiasi testo un pò lungo non ho la forza mentale di leggerlo :D
Da domani pomeriggio svacco totale... e leggerò anche questo :D

Web  Top
32 replies since 29/10/2006, 19:27   1139 views